Technical Project Manager required to join a successful workspace organisation on a permanent basis, working in a hands-on capacity to support the technical delivery of the company’s strategic portfolio. This role will deliver change within the existing MS Dynamics environment, data workstream, platform management systems, digital and API projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management and experience working with third parties, digital project delivery and exposure to CRM’s (ideally MS Dynamics). This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for technology to work for an innovative organisation across a number of exciting projects.
- Working closely with the Head of IT Projects, business teams and 3rd party suppliers/partners to deliver new technology solutions for strategic business initiatives
- Build robust project plans for new technical solutions
- Provide hands on project management support for MS Dynamics, data, PowerBI reporting and other digital workstreams
- Coordinate 3rd party development teams, creating use cases and work packages
- Managing supplier statement of works
- Carrying out lessons learnt and risk management workshops
- Provide ‘hands on’ BAU support activities post project delivery
- Support existing property management system integrations
- Proven CRM projects experience (ideally MS Dynamics)
- Digital project experience, ideally with exposure to delivering SAAS integrations using REST API/Webhooks
- Project managed Microsoft technology initiatives (Azure, SharePoint, Office 365 etc.)
- Solid understanding of end user computing, server, network, web architectures
- Experience working with third parties
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.