My client, a global Investment Management firm based in the City of London is hiring a strategy focused End User Desktop Support Manager on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive technologist with extensive experience of working in the End User Services arena to shape the strategic thinking across the Digital Workspace arena and throughout all End User Services functions that support it.
You will be responsible for working closely with all members of the End User Services technology function and delivery partners to nurture culture of innovation within the area. This role will own the end-to-end strategy (from inception to delivery), the successful candidate will also oversee a highly motivated team of Change Management Adoption Specialists.
The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of technologies across the Digital Workspace spectrum, including Windows Platforms, Collaboration Tooling / Unified Communication, Office 365, LowCode technologies and ServiceNow.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Owner of the overarching strategy for the End User Services and Enterprise Platforms arena - combining the thought-leadership of all component disciplines to drive the multi-year organisational roadmap.
- Solution research, design, planning and implementation across relevant technologies within the EUS estate.
- Develop and nurture relationships within the firm’s Technology function, associated strategic third party partners, business customers, other Financial Services EUC teams and with technology product vendors.
- Monitoring the technology marketplace for innovative new opportunities that will deliver cost benefits andor improved service offerings.
- Drive adoption of Digital Workspace solutions and therefore maximising return on investment.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Strong knowledge of the following technologies:
- Windows 10
- Citrix Workspace
- VDI / Virtualisation technologies
- M365 / Office 365
- Teams Unified Coms / Unified communication
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.