My Client, a leading Financial Services business looking for an Training Manager to support their Architecture Governance and Operations Team.
This is exciting opportunity for someone to help build a training and engagement programme on how to engage with the Architecture Governance and Operations team and how to efficiently direct customers through the processes and various tools and templates that are available to the customers.
The ideally candidate will have;
- Multiple years’ experience working within a similar role as an IT Training Manager
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create a variety of clear and concise content and training materials
- Ability to provide a curriculum of learning including learning packs, lunch and learn, user guides or learning hubs
- Ability to build key relationships and influence stakeholders
- Previous experience delivering training sessions
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join what is a highly visible area within the organisation as an Architecture Governance Training Manager
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.