My client, a leading financial data analytics organisation, is seeking a Transformation Architect to join their team on a contractual basis.
The role is focused on the migration of data from legacy systems to strategic systems, in addition to updating the currently used data model to improve its adaptability.
As you will be charged with providing technical leadership, prior experience providing architectural oversight and leading design discussions is required.
Candidates must have:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science or a related field with 5+ years of industry experience. A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field is desired.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise-class system design and development.
- 5+ years of experience developing code in a common higher level programming language like Java, C, C++, etc.
- Experience with big data technologies is a plus.
- Experience leading small technology teams is a plus.
- Experience with message passing systems is a plus.
- Experience with cloud capabilities is a plus.
- Cloud architecture certifications are a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to joining a industry leading financial firm to drive transformation initiatives.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.