My client, a leading global consultancy, are searching for a Business Analyst centered around process transformation and modernization projects to come and join their Internal Business Change team on a permanent basis. The aim is to understand and influence how innovative and emerging technologies can enable them to achieve their overall vision and goals.
This role requires strong Business Analysis experience, extensive exposure of writing business requirement documents, business cases and showcasing strong stakeholder management skills. Experience of working in both Waterfall and Agile environments is also key. There is an aspect of seniority in this role, so leadership skills are a desired, ideally someone who can mentor and build up more junior BA’s in the team.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Multiple years of experience as a strong Business Analyst, preferably within a large-scale environment (Consulting exposure would be bonus)
- Strong leadership/mentoring experience of Junior BA’s
- Solid experience of gathering requirements and writing business cases
- Agile & Waterfall exposure in previous roles is a must
- Strong stakeholder management skills - experience of building effective relationships both with internal technical and business partners
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.