My client, a leading financial services institution, are currently looking for a Chief Architect to join the organisation.
The role will be accountable for all solution design across several global programmes. You will work closely with lead architects from each programme to ensure solutions meet overall design strategy for the business.
The role, reporting directly to the Head of Change, will be the go-to person for all architectural decisions and troubleshooting of technical issues across the programme.
Finally, the role will be responsible for close stakeholder engagement, understanding the needs of the business and ensuring all functional needs are met by design.
Candidates must have:
- Strong payments knowledge, with experience across multiple payments domains
- Deep and broad architectural experience within enterprise scale organsiations
- Ability to lead and influence architects and technologists at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, to work closely with stakeholders and senior management
- Ability to be flexible to changing demands and needs of the team
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.