** Must be via an FCSA Accredited Umbrella Company, however the client will cover Employer’s NI**
Our client, a leading financial services firm, are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month contract. This will be joining the DevOps team responsible for rolling out a new AWS serverless based application for end users to support secure transactional website for pension administration.
You will have hands-on experience with AWS and be comfortable with DevOps toolchains and cloud architecture’s. You should also have prior experience working with Scrum, Kanban methodologies and be a competent user of Jira and Confluence.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience working with AWS in a DevOps capacity
- Experience working with AWS (Cloudfront, API Gateway, Lambda, S3, CloudWatch)
- Proficiency in Terraform and Docker
- You will have previous experience in a DevOps environment
- Strong experience creating & managing delivery pipelines
- Previous experience in financial services would be preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to join an investment management firm and help them deliver one of their key projects.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.