My client, a leading Financial Services Institution based in London have a key permanent requirement for a Commercial Product Manager to join their Digital Products team. You will be responsible for the commercial and contract management support and accountability within the Digital Products team.
The Commercial Product Manager will be accountable for driving the commercial and contract agreements within the Digital Products team, and ensuring the contracts are closed in a timely manner. You will be working closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure that the Products are successfully launched to the external market.
- Experience within a similar Commercial or Contract Product Management role
- A good understanding of the full Product lifecycle
- Previous experience with commercial and contract agreements, including closing contracts
- The ability to develop and builds expertise in product development, product management, pricing, and commercial policy and strategy
- Strong relationship building, with the ability to engage, negotiate, influence, and collaborate across the organisation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.