My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is seeking an experience Cyber Security Project Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis on a critical programme. You must have a notice period of a maximum of 2 weeks.
You will be driving cyber security improvements across the application estate, reporting to the Vulnerability and Threat Management team, reducing security breach exposures, onboarding critical applications and ensuring adherence to standards for governance and risk management. Further to this you will be managing both business and technical stakeholders, tracking risks and issues and reporting on project progress to key stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Project Management experience in a top tier financial services organisation
- Proven experience in Cyber Security
- Application Security experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience managing vulnerability and threats for security improvements
- Experience managing matrix teams and £multi-million project budgets
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.