London / Hybrid working
Circa £75,000 +Benefits
A global Investment Management firm are seeking an Cyber Security Engineer to join their growing IT team as they continue on a revolutionising transformation for the firms technology.
Working in a small team, the primary goal is to improve levels of Security, by supporting the environment and working on project to deliver change, working closely with third parties and the existing IT team using a Microsoft security stack.
You would be responsible for the management of all cyber security issues, acting as the "face" for those within the business, responsible for; incident and event management, vulnerability management, penetration testing, Red Team exercises, and supporting user awareness campaigns through phishing and other tests across governance and technology.
A government backed investment manager who predominantly work overseas, which leaves them open to many threats so they are looking for YOU to be the person to protect them.
Along with previous experience of working in a cyber security function you will need experience of:
- Managing, troubleshooting, and supporting the Microsoft security stack.
- Network security (WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi), particularly Meraki Firewalls.
- Mail Gateway solutions knowledge, particularly Mimecast (Mimecast user awareness module would be a bonus).
- Penetration testing and Red Team exercises.
- Vulnerability scanning and remediation.
- Reporting cyber security risks into a risk management tool.
- Reporting, presentation, and knowledge transfer skills.
- Working with outsourced security and technology providers.
- A recognised cyber security qualification, such as CEH, CISSP, CCSP, CompTIA Security+, etc.
- Experience of working with remote overseas offices is a bonus.
A great opportunity to join a company at a vital time of growth, being one of the key permanent hires within Security.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.