A rapidly growing high-tech Commercial Bank are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for responding to cyber security threats, incidents, and requests for investigations using industry leading tools and practices within a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will be focusing primarily on security information and event management. The Cyber Security Engineer will be supporting the Detection and Response analysts within the team, with responding to security incidents, and will continuously develop the training material for the more junior members of the team, on any of the emerging technologies, threats, attacks, and countermeasures.
Key requirements needed for this role:
- Multiple years’ experience as a Cyber Security Engineer within Financial Services
- A understanding of the cyber security best practices, incident response lifecycle and cyber security risks and controls
- A sound understanding of cyber security architectures and methodologies - defence in depth, Kill-Chain, NIST, OWASP, or similar
- Demonstrate an understanding on Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTP)
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business
- Strong written and verbal communication
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an expanding and exciting Commercial Bank in what is a highly valuable area now, with multiple on-going projects.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.