You will be joining a team within the Group Records Management Office, to support the development of new processes, maintenance of the controls and manual activities.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Using your experience with process design and analysis techniques to support engagement with technology.
- Driving implementation automation and improvements by supporting enhancements to communicate with clients through social media platforms.
- Creating regular reports for business and regulatory stakeholders to ensure requirements are resolved efficiently.
- Analysing key controls; Requirement changes and trends throughout the identification of the process.
- Business Functional/ Data Analysis: Controls, strategy, risk, compliance, or business management.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Effective manipulation skills in Excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement with the ability to build strong business relationships.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.