Our client, a leading investment management firm, are looking for a Data Architect to join them on an initial 6-month contract. You will be joining a high visibility data team working across a range of business critical projects including ESG, Front Office, Performance and Regulatory.
The successful candidate will work with stakeholders and external vendors to define and deliver solutions by producing specs and organise refinement meetings and workshops, ensuring deliverables are aligned to the overall workstream plan.
- Currently working in a Data Architecture or Data Business Analyst role.
- Strong knowledge and experience of working with SQL.
- Hands on experience with Data Modelling and Data Mapping
- Experience working within data projects within Asset Management is essential.
- Understanding of positions, transactions and asset classes is advantageous.
- Markit EDM experience is beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an Investment Management firm to work on a range of business critical projects and play a key role within the business going forward.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.