Hybrid Working – London
A global Lloyd’s Market Insurance broker is looking for a Data Engineer with experience around Azure Cloud to help drive their data initiatives, joining their Data Engineering team.
This is a hands-on role, improving the internal Data Engineering capabilities, developing data engineering pipelines having experience with SQL, Python and Delta Lake.
This company is one of the fastest growing Insurance brokers in the world, operating across 30 countries providing specialty insurance broking, risk management and claims.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize data pipelines and ETL processes in Azure to ensure efficient and reliable data integration, transformation, and delivery.
- Design and implement scalable data storage solutions, utilizing Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure SQL Database, or similar technologies.
- Aiding with the implementation of development practices including TDD and CI/CD processes.
- Use your expertise to provide insights in Data Engineering, analysis, and enrichment.
- Strong experience working as a Data Engineer, with a focus on Azure data engineering solutions.
- Proficiency in programming languages like Python, SQL, and PowerShell for data manipulation and automation tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse complex data issues and provide effective solutions.
- Experience working on Insurance Data is beneficial.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.