A global high-tech investment management company is currently looking for a Data Integration Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing extensive datasets used for their in-house research and trading platform.
This role will involve working alongside quants and traders, contributing to the design and implementation of their data store and integration of their alternative datasets.
The ideal candidate will be a Data Analyst, with experience using Python and SQL to manipulate data, with the ability to support and understand the needs of senior stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Strong data analysis experience, preferably within Financial Services
- Experience manipulating data, and experience using Python and/or SQL is important
- Experience with structured/unstructured data management
- Knowledge of the financial data of equity/derivatives
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to understand user needs
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their data analyst career, within a fast-growing tech investment manager. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.