My client, a leading financial institution is looking for a Functional Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working within a regulated centralised team, you will help support an ongoing multiyear cloud migration programme. Whilst acting as the bridge between technology, delivery, regulatory and business facing teams, it will be your task to remediate any issues that may arise whilst providing architectural insight and instruction of how to best migrate applications to the cloud.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with both cloud and infrastructure architecture, coupled with a strong technical acumen. As this will facilitate credibility when serving as the central point of escalation for the prevention and resolution of architecturally focused technical challenges.
Candidates must have:
- A strong technical background
- Extensive Architectural experience, ideally in the Cloud & Infrastructure domains
- Attention to detail with follow through to ensure that requirements and procedures are captured, tracked, and recorded effectively
- Proven ability to operate effectively with other functions and external teams
- Structured Governance and Control implementation
- Experience working in regulated environments, ideally in the financial services
- Change coordination/implementation
- Demonstrable Delivery expertise
- Workshop coordination and training
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.