Initial 6-Month Contract
£600 - £650 p/d Inside IR35
Remote / London
An experienced Product Owner is required by a world-renowned global events and exhibition company to lead their e-commerce platform programme and they are only at the start of their transformation journey.
Within this position, you will be required to help support this work stream with their new industry-first product and help provide their customers with a seamless journey to support the business on their mission to providing the best event experience in the world. The principal accountabilities of the role will include acting as an SME for the e-commerce product, conducting competitor analysis of current vendors as well as well as working alongside the Capabilities Product Owner to ensure long-term adoption and successful implementation.
This role will work as part of a small team aiming to deliver massive success by driving a Go-To-Market model which will play a huge part in the organisations digital transformation.
- Experience and understanding of the core principals of marketing.
- Experience within incremental delivery across Agile & Scrum practice is highly beneficial.
- Negotiation skills to be able to unpack the interests of stakeholders.
- Ability to address audiences of varying seniority to demonstrate the vision of the product.
- Ability to pinpoint what data points need to be captured within the product UX so that dashboards and reports can be developed.
- A background in Product Marketing would be highly desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join a highly successful global business for an initial six-month contract with likelihood of extensions.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.