A well respected and fast growing InsureTech is looking for a Growth Manager to assist the business as they move towards achieving their strategic objectives.
Within this new role, you will be championing change by researching user behaviour and operating procedures to develop, refine and deliver growth strategies to improve the overall function of the business. Essentially, you will be identifying opportunities both internal and externally as to where the business can generate more revenue coupled with the assistance of delivery a tangible product.
You’ll be engaging with a vast amount of stakeholders across Engineering & Product, Underwriting, Operations and Portfolio Management in order to enact these changes and then communicate them effectively.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a Growth Manager position, preferably at a smaller company as you’ll understand the nuances of accelerated growth in a in a short period.
- Demonstrated experience of seeking out opportunities internally and externally for growth and an ability to turn that into a tangible opportunity or product.
- A solid understanding across Financial Analytics, Product Management or Marketing would be great to have.
- An interest in working in a ‘Start-Up’ and an understanding of the ecosystem would be highly beneficial.
- Proven ability in Leadership and the ability to work in a cross functional team.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.