London - Hybrid work
A world-renowned Insurance Syndicate are currently recruiting for a Head of Enterprise Digital Architect to join them in their London office on a permanent basis, within their developing Technology and Data function.
You will be leading the transformation of their underwriting portfolio as part of their digital transformation, owning the organisations enterprise digital architecture including responsibility for Applications Strategy, Integrations and Governance. This is a key technical, analytical and design role working with key business stakeholders, architects, product owners and engineering teams.
Managing an initial team of 5, we are looking for someone who can take on both an architectural and management role and be key in shaping the future application strategy.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following:
- Substantial experience in Insurance Applications Architecture and building a modern technology stack in the cloud including modern underwriting workbench
- Experience on shaping application strategies
- Strong technical skills and awareness of current state of technologies and deployment in cloud services with hands on skills leading on POC’s
- Strong communication skills, leadership skills, building frameworks and assessment criteria with a good
- Experience in Insurance, preferably London market.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business on an upwards trend of growth in the midst of a large digitalisation transformation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.