A global Law firm based in the City of London is hiring a permanent Head of IT Service Delivery to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is an opportunity to lead the IT service delivery capability across all offices globally, taking ownership to ensure excellent customer service and support is provided to all staff within an ITIL aligned environment. By leading and mentoring all regional Service Desk Managers and working closely with the Head of IT Systems and Regional Heads of IT you will be responsible for ensuring that all IT services delivered meet the needs of the business.
In addition, you will be responsible for defining and delivering the firm's IT training strategy, as well as directing the strategic roadmap for the delivery of all products and services.
- 5+ years in leading, building and managing a busy, well-structured IT service delivery function across multiple locations
- Minimum 5 years' experience of having delivered ITIL-based IT services in a law firm or comparable/professional environment.
- ITIL qualified
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with the ability to methodically and logically draw conclusions
- Able to plan and execute effective strategies that have led to measurable business growth
- Able to negotiate demand and priorities with stakeholders
- Experience of devising and managing delivery of a program of training activities to ensure continuous learning improvement
- Past hands-on experience in delivering products and services, including proactive vendor management and negotiation
- Demonstration of extensive knowledge of current issues and trends in IT services, including security, data protection, etc.
- Windows 10, and Office 365
- networking technologies (wired and wireless)
- remote working technologies – e.g. Citrix and dual-factor authentication
- mobile devices including iPhones
- document management system – iManage or similar
- time management/recording systems/ practise managemen – Elite, SmartTime or similar
- CRM systems – InterAction or similar
- video and audio conferencing capabilities
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.