My client, a leading Financial Technology institution are looking for a Director of Engineering to join their growing Risk Technology function on a permanent basis. Working from the Nottingham office, you will liaise closely with stakeholders across a wide range of geographic locations, working collaboratively to drive the globally dispersed Software Engineering team forward.
With a heavy product focus, and significant knowledge across cloud technologies and Java-based platforms, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the ongoing development of risk technology products, ensuring that standards of quality and performance are always achieved.
Being a heavy-hitting Director and Manager, you will be a key stakeholder in a critical business function.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Extensive team management experience (ideally on a global scale)
- Demonstrable experience of managing global systems
- Strong understanding of Java and Cloud Technologies (AWS preferable)
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Able to prioritise when working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with remote teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.