My client, a leading Financial Services organisation have a key permanent requirement for an experienced Technical Programme Manager to join their Northampton based office on a permanent basis.
You will be an experienced Programme Manager tasked with running a challenging programme of work in the Payments space, with a particular focus on Payments issuing, Payments Acquiring, and Payments charge back technology changes. This will be a customer centric programme with an exciting Digital platform being developed and released. You will need to mobilise the programme and will be in charge of large, complex teams and Programme budgets as well as managing risks and issues, ensuring both technical and business delivery in line with the strategic direction.
The be successful in this role you will need;
- Strong experience as a Programme Manager within a large-scale organisation
- Proven IT delivery experience
- Digital / API / Software delivery experience
- Payments experience would be highly beneficial
- Agile and waterfall methodology exposure
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience managing risk and issues and managing large programme budgets and resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a complex programme of work in what is a highly visible area within the organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.