Please note sponsorship and relocation is available for this role.
An international financial institution business based in London is looking for an Lead Architect to join their architectural practice for a 3 year Fixed Term Contract.
The organisation is in the midst of a large scale ERP transformation programme and require a specialist to work at both enterprise and solution level. This will involve a mixture of solution design work, strategy determination and the production of roadmaps to enable the business’ transformation in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Please note prior experience with SAP is essential for this position.
- Previous experience with ERP transformations, preferably within the Financial Services.
- Extensive experience with solution and/or enterprise architecture across a range of platforms and business domains.
- Wide-ranging experience of IT projects throughout the implementation lifecycle
- Experience as a collaborative leader
- Experience working in medium to large corporate environments, with complex technical landscapes
- The ability to successfully align solutions appropriately with wider roadmaps, architectures and other initiatives
- Confidence engaging with stakeholders of varying seniorities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prominent and growing financial firm with modern offices in London and a tangible global presence.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.