London- Hybrid- Permanent
Circa £72,000 + Bonus
A global London market insurer is currently looking for an experienced MI Analytics Lead to join as the Lead Analyst on a permanent basis to provide support to the Portfolio Management department as a dedicated resource. This role offers great progression prospects, as well as travel opportunities as the client has a major European Influence.
As Lead Analyst, the role will involve co-ordination of the UW MI Analytics team, in hand with the MI insights Manager to assist in providing data, analytics and to report solutions to their respective business areas in line with MI standards.
- Lead by example exhibiting key values of employees such as Openness, acting responsibly, making things better and Putting people first
- Support Portfolio Management function with data and analysis for Underwriting
- Produce clear and concise reports to analyse business activity
- Collect and understand requirements for new PowerBI reporting and deliver new reports
- Strong Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerBI, can clearly demonstrate skills in supporting others
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases, and can demonstrate knowledge on building reports to a high standard
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.