Stratford-Upon-Avon - Once a week
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Our Financial Services client is looking for a hands-on Lead ServiceNow Developer to collaborate and define the strategic road map and direction of the SeviceNow platform.
You will play a critical role as an SME and serve as Product Owner to the development team whilst showcasing your experience working within an Agile environment. In addition, you will outline standards, policies, and procedures to guarantee general maintenance of the software.
The ideal candidate will need:
- Experience as a ServiceNow subject matter expert, with the ability to coach and mentor a ServiceNow development team.
- Hands on ServiceNow Development experience and experience in process and solution design/ configuration.
- Experience leading implementation projects with third parties.
- Ability to define QA process and assist in governance of the platform.
- Awareness using ITIL frameworks.
- Strong problem analytical skills.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.