Lead Solution Architect required to join an innovative insurance client working on a digital distribution platform (Portals & API) that will be a major B2B offering for the organisation. They are working with latest Azure (functions & apps) technology and the wider application environment is also Microsoft, with all of their production code being in .net. They are looking for a hands-on Architect with up-to-date knowledge of Azure and .net, the client needs an Architect that would understand the implication of a coding decision and factor that in when making an architectural recommendation. The architect would be tasked with performing POC’s and conducting code reviews when required. Beyond this, it would be beneficial to have previous experience in designing/developing digital B2B/API portals.
- Creating solution blueprints and technical designs which cover business requirements, security, performance, scalability and flexibility
- Designing blueprints, standards, frameworks & processes to facilitate API’s integrations and utilise enterprise service business solutions which are secure and governance
- Analysing business context to drive enterprise applications
- Ensuring that teams adhere to documented designs, standards and development patterns
- Facilitating the evaluation and selection of software solution
- Creating prototypes and proof of concepts to validate proposals
- Preparing estimates and delivery proposals for technology tasks delivered by 3rd parties
- Experience working in a Lead Solution Architect/Enterprise Architect role in a hands-on capacity
- Ability to code in .net when required in order to carry out POCs/code reviews
- Experience utilising patterns and best practice experiences in .Net, jQuery, XML, CSS, Azure PaaS, Bootstrap
- Recent knowledge of Azure Apps and Functions
- Experience in designing/developing B2B platforms (understanding orchestration requirements)
- Proven experience working collaboratively with a team, ideally taking on a leadership/management role within
- Proven experience implementing architecture best practice and patterns like APIs, CQRS, microservices, domain-driven design and event sourcing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing organisation in a role that will play a key role in their technology transformation journey.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.