A Marketing Executive is needed for the commodities trading function of a leading financial services organization. This role will be part of their content studio team who are responsible for building exiting and innovative marketing solutions across the wider business. This team focusses on an insight lead approach to marketing acting as a strategic partner maximizing impact of investments and market relevance.
The role will be to develop a content strategy for our products that is fully aligned with the overall brand story and supports and extends marketing initiatives. In addition you will be responsible for determining the optimal content mix based on insights and analytics and content formats and marketing channels are most effective. This role will also include the build of rich, compelling content including sales enablement collateral, blog posts, whitepapers, reports, social media messages, infographics, etc.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in marketing to the financial markets community
- Understanding of the commodities markets and value chain is preferable
- Experience supporting the development of content materials
- Ability to repurpose content using strong copyediting and writing skills
- Able to brief designers, additional copywriters and third-party agencies on content
- Ability to build impactful content pieces and demonstrate relevant metrics using copywriting skills would be helpful
- Strong understanding of data and insight analysis, knowing which metrics to pin point
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.