My client, a leading Financial Services organisation, is looking for a PMO Analyst to join their Governance & Operations team, to be a part of the Architecture & Technology Strategy division based in Nottingham.
The ideal candidate should be able to support any BAU activities, creating agendas for Review Boards on a weekly basis whilst ensuring the input and output of documentation are updated following a strict time plan.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven PMO Analyst experience in a Financial Services organisation or a Bluechip organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience coordinating forums
- Extensive experience analysing input and output of documentation
- Previous experience in an Architectural Governance space
This would be a great opportunity to join a continuously evolving Financial Services organisation to further develop your own skillsets while helping to grow the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.