Our client, a leading pension scheme manager based in the City, are looking for a BI Developer to join them on an initial 6-month contract. You will be joining their Development team and will be working on ongoing development of IT Solutions, including but not limited to, the re-engineering of their front-office systems.
You will be providing support to existing solutions and provide analytical skills to define and develop new technology solutions to support the needs of the business. Success in this role will require the ability to manage varied workloads and improve existing solutions to support related activities within the business.
- In depth knowledge of Power BI
- Azure/Databricks/Spark experience
- In depth experience developing in Python
- Business Application Architecture experience
- SQL and data modelling expertise
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Experience of Data and Systems Analysis
- Investment Management Industry Experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading investment management company on an initial 6-month contract with the possibility of further extension or the opportunity to go permanent.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.