A Senior Accessibility Designer is urgently sought after by a leading financial services business to join their multi-disciplinary team working across finance and risk, building services across web, desktop and mobile applications.
The day-to-day would require you to provide highly detailed accessibility guidance to all projects, alongside collaborating across the products lifecycle and ensuring a steady and functional delivery to all requirements. In addition, you will need to advocate and train the design team in keeping up to date with international accessibility standards.
The ideal candidate will have experience with creating and maintaining successful user experiences which meet the business and user demands for complex domains.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Strong exposure to WCAG 2.1 (AA) guidelines, understanding of WAI-ARIA, UAAG, and ATAG specifications would be beneficial
- Ideally, have accessibility certifications or qualifications
- Strong hands on experience in assistive technologies across different platforms (web, desktop, tablet, mobile) and operating systems (Windows, OSX, iOS, Android)
- Have experience of leading multi-disciplinary, multi-locational design
- Experience working within financial services (ideally design teams) is hugely beneficial, but not essential
- Hands on-experience with implementing and improving user-experience for design applications is essential, with experience with financial products being beneficial.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.