My client, a leading financial data analytics organisation, is seeking a Principal Enterprise Architect to join their team on a contractual basis.
This is a great opportunity to be one of the key people involved in setting the ERP direction of a major institution which will have an impact on the company for the next decade.
Following an acquisition, there are on-going ERP implementations by the two of the largest ERP vendors (Oracle and SAP). It will be your role to guide, advise and recommend how the ERP landscape should evolve over the coming years.
Candidates must have:
- Detailed knowledge on Enterprise Architecture, Technology Strategy, Cloud and Security
- Extensive knowledge of Architecture experience, with Finance applications especially those provided by Oracle and SAP
- Experience of developing and influencing strategic working relationships with key technology suppliers
- Experience of advising/communicating at ‘Global Head/Head of’ levels’ of Finance Management and with senior level regulators
- Strong leadership skills in managing individuals and leading high performing teams.
- Experience providing technology leadership in managing complex transformations areas of human resources, finances, operations, Lead to Cash or strategies
- Finding opportunities to partner with external Technology organisations, developing the approach and negotiating terms
- Experience of establishing Architecture in an Agile culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to drive key strategic discussions for a high profile ERP implementation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.