Our client, a leading global investment management company are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to support the implementation of the mid and long term technology solutions for a newly acquired private markets capability.
- Management of scope, budget, deliverables and timelines for private markets technology solutions, including engagement with various impacted business teams and stakeholders.
- Oversight of the various underlying workstreams, ensuring alignment to delivery milestones and benefit objectives
- Programme reporting at various senior governance forums
- Deep knowledge of private markets business.
- Previous experience of implementing Technology solutions to support private markets.
- Strong senior management level communication, client management and influencing skills
- Extensive Technology Project and Programme management experience with a proven track record of delivery with complex, multi-year and cross functional programmes of work
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.