Our client, a leading investment management company based in the City, are looking for a Programme Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This will be to work on a large-scale cloud modernisation programme, which is looking at moving the majority of their applications to a cloud-native infrastructure.
This role will involve liaising with business/tech teams globally and will be dealing with over 150 applications that are all at different stages on their journey to the cloud. They are looking for a Programme/Project Manager who has worked on a similar project and has experience with cloud technologies and decommissioning legacy systems.
The ideal candidate will have strong stakeholder management skills and be comfortable bridging the gap between the business and IT.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are a must
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail will be required to manage the large portfolio of international applications
- Ability to manage multiple technical workstreams
- Demonstrable Programme/Project Management experience
- Ideally some knowledge of cloud technologies
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.