|Job title :||Project Manager – Alternative Investments, Private Equity, Real Estate, Permanent, London|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Sector :||Buy Side|
A fast-growing global technology consulting firm focused on digital and operational transformation projects for the alternative investment management industry are looking for a Project Manager.
We are keen to speak to someone with proven experience in Project Delivery and a minimum of five years experience working in Private Equity, Real Estate or Alternative Investment industries.
We are looking for someone who goes beyond ensuring projects meet deadlines, budgets, and scope constraints. You need to be able to communicate impeccably, understand systems, processes, and work across multiple clients.
The projects which you will be working on will be set across a mixture of private equity or real estate, with a three initially planned projects moving into the next two years surrounding enterprise-class SaaS software implementations.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Minimum of five years experience in project delivery.
- Prior experience in Financial Services
- Excellent understanding of Private Equity, Real Estate or Alternative Investments.
- Relevant Project Management qualifications such as PMP or CSM.
- Prior experience of 0 implementations.
- Knowledge of testing would be beneficial but not essential.
- Working knowledge of excel would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work for a firm that is at the start of their upward curve, as a Project Manager to help build and shape their PMO function.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.