My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation based in London, is seeking an experienced Contact Project Manager to join their Authentication and Stabilisation programme.
You will be working on a large scale Modernisation portfolio of work, focused on the Access and Identity Management platform infrastructure and delivery of API integrations, as part of a large Digital Transformation. The involves overseeing the implementation of new infrastructure and applications as well as the migration of infrastructure to the new platform solution. You will oversee the end to end technical delivery of projects, implementing large scale changes to existing platforms as well as ensuring the programme delivers against the set out cost saving initiatives. This programme is already underway but needs support to deliver the user migration journey.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven end to end project management experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience working in a client facing environment with challenging stakeholders
- Authentication / Identity / Stabilisation / Access Management experience is key
- Web application delivery
- Cloud delivery experience (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Agile and Waterfall delivery
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Project planning and initiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to manage a key project in the Authentication space on a highly visible platform for the organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.