This is a hands-on technical role where you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and reliability of Azure cloud applications, with a focus on data engineering. This will be part of their cloud migration of data platforms from on prem to Azure cloud.
You will develop comprehensive test cases and perform regression testing to meet business requirements.
The successful candidate will work closely with the QA Lead to implement test automation, prioritising an automate-first approach and apply expertise in data management, migration, warehousing and ETL technologies.
- ETL processes, tools (Azure Data Factory preferred)
- Financial services industry experience (Investment management, Investment banking, Trading)
- Data warehousing, migration (for investment data or trade data preferred)
- Cloud (Azure preferred or AWS/GCP)
- SQL (strong)
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a QA Engineer to join a growing team at the start of their cloud transformation.
*Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours*
Unfortunately, the client is unable to provide sponsorship for this role.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.