Our client, a well-known investment management firm based in the City, are seeking a Senior Quality Engineering Technical Lead to join their Quality Assurance team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working to help support and drive the quality of delivery within the product teams. The candidate will also have the role of developing a wide range of testing and automation frameworks.
The ideal candidate will come from an investment management or investment banking background and hold hands-on automation and manual testing experience within an agile CI/CD environment.
- Over 10 years testing experience and experience in manual and automated testing
- Experience working within a DevOps, Agile or CI/CD environment
- Experience working with BDD tools such as Cucumber or Selenium
- Any API experience or Java experience would be beneficial
- Experience working on the full Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience within Asset Management or Financial services more generally is required
- A strong communicator capable of liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholder
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.