My client, a leading Financial Markets infrastructure organisation, is seeking a skilled Quantitative Developer to join their leading FX organisation based in London.
You will be joining an FX Quant team, working closely with the team and the business to drive application development, as well as build out and maintain the Pricing and Analytics library, used in various model testing. Further to this you will be enhancing back testing, sensitivity testing and develop pricing for new products with the business. Alongside this, you will partner with technology teams and different business units across the organisation to ensure the libraries are being used to their full extent as well as develop value add tooling.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A degree in a Quantitative field such as Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering…
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Knowledge of FX Pricing and Risk would be highly beneficial
- Excellent Python Development skills
- Experience / Understanding of Java or C++ / OOO programming
- Strong communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with some commercial experience who is keen to develop their career in the quantitative space for a leading financial services organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.