My client, a leading global Financial Services organisation based in London, are seeking a Business Development / Relationship Manager to join their expanding Sales team. As much as you are part of a team this will be a stand alone role and previous experience of sales and new business development within the Financial Services industry is a must.
You will be part of an exciting team that focus on seeking new business opportunities and managing relationships with a huge client base within the financial services industry across both buy side and sell side. You will develop 'go to market' plans for new business opportunities with new and existing clients whilst also driving new products sales. This will be as part of a licensing Sales group that provides a product masterfile on reference data for millions of securities trades, which you will be focused on selling to new clients (banks / hedge funds) and ensuring existing relationships and clients are managed.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Experience in a top tier Investment Bank or part of the wider Financial Services industry
- Previous Sales/Business Development experience
- An understanding of the Financial Markets would be highly beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A driven mindset dedicated to hitting targets and providing the best service to clients
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.