Our Client a Commercial Insurance firm based in the City, are seeking an experienced Application Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join as the primary resource to support their suite of on-premises and Azure hosted Microsoft applications including Dynamics 365, SharePoint and Windows 10. The role will also include general 2nd line infrastructure focused support across desktops, laptops and phones.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with IT infrastructure and Applications support ideally with some of this being within a managed Service Provider. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to provide a high-level of service to a range of end users including C-Level stakeholders.
- Supporting all issues with the firm’s office IT equipment up to 2nd line queries and escalating 3rd line issues to external sources.
- Perform data cleansing activities within Dynamics 365 and other admin processes on a regular basis.
- At least 3 years IT infrastructure and applications support experience.
- Demonstrable experience establishing and maintaining positive internal and external relationships.
- Experience of Power BI desktop (in order to maintain data sources and updates) would be highly desirable.
- Experience supporting a Cloud based Microsoft suite including the likes of Dynamics 365 and SharePoint is required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm on a wide variety of systems and applications. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.