My client, a leading global Professional Services organisation, are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their Internal Business Services function on a permanent basis. The ultimate aim is to introduce Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools to improve their internal business function.
You will be tasked to drive this particular portfolio of work, building requirements, maintaining relationships with internal senior stakeholders, and delivering upon the process improvement in both agile/waterfall environments. You will also be working closely with technical developers to understand current business processes and redesign for RPA powered solutions. Someone with a passion for RPA and experience of ‘UiPath’ would be critical for this role, making a real impact on how the entire organization can become more automated.
- Multiple years of experience as a strong Business Analyst, preferably within a large-scale environment (Consulting exposure would be bonus)
- Previous experience of using Process Design tools
- Extensive experience of using RPA tools, including the use of AI & NLP
- Certification in RPA tools/platforms such as UiPath or Prism
- Strong stakeholder management skills – building effective relationships across the business
- Agile and Waterfall exposure is a must
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.