My client, a leading global consultancy, are searching for a Senior Business Analyst centred around process transformation and improving user experience to come and join their European Business Analysis team. You will be working with a variety of senior stakeholders across the firm. The aim is to understand and influence how innovative and emerging technologies can enable them to achieve their overall vision and goals. This team has rapidly expanded and needs a Senior Business Analyst to also help run the team from a leadership perspective, reporting directly into the ‘Head of Business Analysis & Change’.
This role requires strong Senior Business Analysis experience, extensive experience of writing business requirement documents, UX experience, stakeholder management and strong interpersonal skills. Creating good relationship with the business is key in this role as well as experience of working in both Waterfall and Agile environments. There is a lot of innovation going on in the team and a specific project going forwards is around process automation – so anyone with experience of this would be highly beneficial but not essential.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Multiple years of experience as a Senior Business Analyst (preferably within a large-scale environment)
- Strong leadership/mentoring experience of junior BA’s
- Experience of user experience – experience of continually looking for ways to improve this
- Agile & Waterfall exposure in previous roles is a must
- Experience of process mapping, requirement elicitation and business case writing
- Strong experience of building effective relationships both with technical and business partners
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.