Initial 6-Month Contract
£550 - £585 p/d Inside IR35
Remote / London
A Senior Data Engineer is required to join a world leading events organisation on an initial 12-month contract (Inside IR35) focusing on the development of their Enterprise Data Platform, and creation of data products and insights.
You will partner closely with several globally distributed Product Owners and offshore peers and act as a Domain Lead to assist with the rapid evolution of the Data Engineering capabilities. This role will play an integral part within the organisations data story which is relatively early in its journey focusing heavily on data and analytics within an AWS/Azure environment.
- Extensive experience in SQL, e.g. T-SQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL
- Extensive experience in a NoSQL implementation, e.g. Hadoop, Mongo, S3, Azure Table/BLOB storage.
- Experience working on several large enterprise data lake projects
- AWS or Azure Cloud infrastructure and services
- Broad exposure to software applications and competent coding with Java/Python or .NET
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.