A global fund manager is actively seeking an experienced Infrastructure / IT Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The client is offering up to £115k and a competitive performance bonus and benefits package.
The role will require the individual to take responsibility for the effective ownership of end-to-end approved business initiatives and Infrastructure roadmap projects within their delivery programme.
The client have over 20 initiatives active in their infrastructure roadmap with budgets ranging £500k to £10m.
You will lead on defining, scoping and planning key deliverables, working closely with internal and external stakeholders of varying teams.
Desired skills include:
- Strong understanding and be experienced in the use of Project Management principals and methodologies such as Agile, and Waterfall
- Experience of working with Infrastructure, Enterprise and Security teams, and an interest in developing yourself further within these business functions
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer experience, whilst delivering major product enhancements and supporting significant business growth
- Results-oriented and customer focused, whilst ensuring all affected teams are equally engaged and aware of project requirements in enough time to meet them
- Experience working within financial services would be highly beneficial
Please don’t hesitate to apply if your experiences match the above description. Successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.