A world leading financial services organisation is hiring a Senior Java Developer for their FIxed Income Data Analytics Business. The team build API infrastructure and microservices to deliver Fixed Income Analytics for both internal and external stakeholders.
The workload is diverse and fluid however two specific examples would be; Delivering Fixed Income data and calculation for Indices and developing the back end of a risk calculation platform for bonds. The team are also working towards a cloud migration towards the end of the year using AWS.
This is a global team with three further hires for the team situated offshore in Europe which you will be required to lead.
- Strong and proven experience within Java, possessing a good grasp of the language with knowledge of data structures and design patterns etc.
- Development of microservices and multithreading in Java
- Financial Services knowledge would be advantageous, or you would possess a desire to gain an understanding. Specifically Fixed Income Indices, Yield Books etc.
- Experience of technologies such as Spring boot, Kakfa, Redis or Postgres would be favourable.
- Knowledge of C++ would also be a benefit
- AWS experience would be preferred
- 4 years + experience required
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your programming skills further, working towards a team lead role and gain an insight into the financial services industry.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.