My client, a leading private and commercial bank, are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their London based office on a permanent basis. This hire is part of a growth initiative and is newly created to support a new IT and Change Operating Model, focused on the way they deliver products to their clients.
You will be responsible for the hands-on delivery of large-scale projects aimed at maintaining, enhancing, and transforming the data and integration systems across both the Private and Commercial Bank, as well as their Investment Management department. A huge part of these projects will be with a digital focus. You will need to research, define, plan, and deliver both IT platform and business solution projects as well as work with platform leads and be able to get into the detail in order to deliver these critical projects.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven end to end Project Management experience within the Financial Services industry
- Experience delivering data and integration system projects
- Digital experience would be highly beneficial but not a must
- Experience working with technology leads to drive platform development and transformation
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
- Proven experience managing large project teams and £multi-million budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting Financial Services organisation, working on exciting new data and technology initiatives in an ambitious team.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.