**This contract will be via an FCSA accredited Umbrella company**
Our client, a leading financial services firm, are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join them on an initial 6 month contract. This will be joining their Tech Finance area and be responsible for delivering projects to their Private Equity business. This role will be based in Surrey and will provide flexible working.
This role will cover a variety of projects within the tech finance space, including building out new functionality for a Fund Accounting platform and implementing a new CRM platform. This is a hands-on role that will also cover system upgrades, data migration and document management.
You will currently be working as a Project Manager within financial services (investment management/private equity is preferred) and have experience of working with a number of stakeholders and different business units.
- Strong leadership and senior management level communication, client management and influencing skills
- Experience within Fund Accounting/Finance projects
- Technology Project Management experience including -
- Track record of delivery of cross functional programmes of work
- Experience of delivering change across internal, vendor and offshore models
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience of delivery within a global working environment
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.