A Senior Engineer skilled in Python or .NET Development is sought after by a global Investment Manager to join their Quantitative Analytics team within Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG). They are re-building a brand new ESG analytics platform to assist quant modelling and data analytics.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be heavily involved in both the platforms design and development, working as part of an Agile team to deliver high quality, robust solutions for the business. As part of a Front Office team, you will also be expected to engage directly with the business on a regular basis to understand their needs and discuss feedback/project updates.
Key Skills Required:
- A background in Python or .NET Core development ideally gained within a Front Office environment
- A keen proponent of modern development practices including Agile, DevOps, microservices and a desire to produce clean, robust code
- Any experience with frontend development is beneficial, preferably using the React framework
- Experience of working with and deploying to AWS cloud is ideal
- A career within financial services (buy or sell-side) with demonstrable experience of having worked directly with the business users (Traders, Portfolio Managers etc.)
This presents an excellent opportunity for a talented Python/.NET Developer to join a growing tier 1 Investment Manager and help drive the delivery of a key ESG investment platform.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.