My client, a leading global financial organisation, is currently looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join the organisation.
Working as part of the Trading division, you will be undertaking design work to help deliver an Execution Management System (EMS).
The successful candidate will be able to effectively combine long-term strategic vision with hands-on, practical architecture, problem solving strengths, communication and leadership skills to help bring about a wide-reaching evolution in EMS capability.
Candidates must have:
- Experience building, designing, implementing or working with Execution Management Systems (EMS)
- Deep Architecture expertise in Equities EMS technologies, ideally from a vendor
- Exposure to Execution Workflows & Trading Workflows
- Good understanding of FIX protocols
- Understanding of Low Latency Trading Systems Architecture
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.