Senior UX Designer required to join a global media organisation on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract basis. The Senior UX Designer will join a newly formed product department, designing interactive experiences, with all consideration given to the user and usability best practices. The chosen candidate will be involved in the design and evolvement of their brand-new platform, that will create a balance between internal user needs, requirements and aims of the business. The platform being built is the Global Data Platform (a reporting platform) – it is an enterprise level platform holding complex data which is action orientated and can be tricky to navigate. It is system & workflow driven and they need someone that can get into the mindset of the user and what they’d do – driving the needs of the user. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to drive the product forward by working with C-suite and senior stakeholders, alongside users and UX researchers. The headcount has been attached to their Manchester office but they’re working fully remotely currently and when things are back to ‘normal’ the expectation would be to go into the office 1 day a fortnight at most. Please include portfolios alongside your application.
- Work from inception of the project, through to testing and delivery phase.
- Deliver the product, following lean and agile methodologies to drive the product forward.
- Create and manage fundamental UX deliverables: user journeys, task flows, site mapping, concepts and wireframes.
- Excellent UX skills across the UCD spectrum, working experience and advocate of evidence-based design decision-making through research and observation
- Experience in large scale component design system-led build
- Experience designing large scale responsive sites
- At least five years industry experience working within a digital process/function, either client or agency side
- Proven product/platform design experience
- Experience in prototyping – working knowledge of Axure or InVision beneficial
- Strong governance and stakeholder management to C-Level
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.